This blog was really designed for me and others in the interwebs to vent their grievances. Yes there is twitter, and facebook and formspring... and even god forbid myspace.

But this blog comes with fun facts!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sad Facebook Users

There are people in the world that take Facebook way too seriously, and added to that whole heartedly believe that we care that "I want a lover who kisses me in the rain." Facebook as a social media site should be filled with the funny groups like "I need a six month holiday, twice a year that's all I ask" and funny statuses like "I think my cat has dandruff" not "I miss him so much, love you (tag boyfriend) <3" Not only do these deeply disturb me, this crap blocking up my news feed really grinds my gears.
Photobucket
The average facebook user has some 135 friends meaning they've got plenty of people to lament their sad stories to, and 1 in 13 of us have a facebook page with 70% of users coming from outside the US. Every 20 minutes on facebook 1.8 million status updates are made and to top that all off the average use is connected to 80 pages that they have "liked" meaning that you'll have to read many insufferable group titles and not so thinly veiled attacks on former flames. Oh Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers