This blog was really designed for me and others in the interwebs to vent their grievances. Yes there is twitter, and facebook and formspring... and even god forbid myspace.

But this blog comes with fun facts!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Sore Throats

Recently I've been doing a lot of singing. Not for my own pleasure or anybody else's for that matter but purely out of necessity. Waking up in the morning my throat has felt more and more like someone snuck into my bedroom with a little elf and some tiny sandpaper and went to work. Needless to say by the end of next week I'll be Barry White, and my darling I, can't get enough of Strepsils baaaabeeee.




Photobucket

So sore throats are preventable, proper hygeine and so on but did you know that strep throat which is a more serious sore throat can lead to arthritis or heart problems, and there are many other horror stories surrounding the simple sore throat like a man who ended up a double amputee! With such scary stuff happening it's no wonder people have started the I have a sore throat forum so that sufferers may come together to blog about their sore throat... so far it only has six members.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers