This blog was really designed for me and others in the interwebs to vent their grievances. Yes there is twitter, and facebook and formspring... and even god forbid myspace.

But this blog comes with fun facts!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Notes that aren't in tune

Now I'm a bit of a music nerd, and whilst I don't have perfect pitch, in my school bands I've had my fair share of icky notes but my god there are some doozies. Akin to babies playing violins whilst screaming, out of tune notes are disgusting to ears and most annoyingly easily prevented through tuning, and generally proper breathing! Nothing is worse than the sharp breath in every time somebody hits a dodgy note

Photobucket


In fact it was Cher in her song Believe that was first to use Auto-Tune a common industry tool in the 1980s however it wasn't until the turn of the century that this tool used to make people sound vocally correct was used. Nowadays artists such as T-Pain use Auto-tune as regular practice, however many are against such as Jay-Z and his DOA album (Death of Auto-tune)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers