This blog was really designed for me and others in the interwebs to vent their grievances. Yes there is twitter, and facebook and formspring... and even god forbid myspace.

But this blog comes with fun facts!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Prank Callers

My grievance at this particular sub-class of society began this morning, with my first day of holidays... thought I'd sleep in and really enjoy it, but no a person called at 8am, granted it was a wrong number but really it could have been a prank caller, and that was enough to shit me. How hard is it to press correct numbers in a sequential formation, people who can't do it should get their fingers blown off.

Photobucket

Interestingly, most prank calls (in England) are made by people living in London, yet it is Birmingham that receives the most prank calls. Generally it is men who are most gullible and who fall for pranksters more often, yet it is females that most often make prank calls. One final fact, it is indeed a felony in the US to make prank phone calls, with penalties of up to two years.

Now, back to my episode of Crank Yankers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers