This blog was really designed for me and others in the interwebs to vent their grievances. Yes there is twitter, and facebook and formspring... and even god forbid myspace.

But this blog comes with fun facts!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Slow Internet Connection

My Parents would say that I shouldn't complain, that back in their day you had to walk a mile to just connect the dial up. But really when I think about it, internet infiltrates nearly every aspect of our lives. I can drink milk without internet, that's about it. The least it can do is to work at a somewhat speedy pace. Stupid lag.

Photobucket


Spyware can dramatically slow down your Internet connection. Every Internet connection has a limited amount of data it can transfer at any one time. All spyware communicates with the Internet thereby using up some of your available Internet communication. Mind you through the internet 13.3% of users in the US become victims of identity theft, which is also something that pisses me off!

Press refresh if you dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers